EPL: Chelsea winger, Mudryk ‘devastated’ after move to Arsenal collapsed

Forum 1 month ago

EPL: Chelsea winger, Mudryk ‘devastated’ after move to Arsenal collapsed

Chelsea winger, Mykhailo Mudryk, was left “devastated” after his transfer to Arsenal collapsed last January.

The Gunners had identified the winger who was playing at Shakhtar Donestk, as a player capable of providing competition for Bukayo Saka.

Mudryk was very keen on the move and dropped hints with a series of suggestive posts on social media.

However, Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly blew Arsenal out of the water with his financial offer to Shakhtar and the player ultimately signed for Chelsea for a fee which could eventually rise to £88million.

According to the Athletic, Arsenal were informed that Mudryk was left deeply upset after the move fell through.

Mudryk has to win the faith of the three Chelsea managers he has played under, struggling to nail down a place under Graham Potter, Frank Lampard and current incumbent Mauricio Pochettino.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 5 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag