My Voice Dey Ginger Body - Davido Reveals Why His Voice Is Loved Unconditionally

Forum 2 months ago

My Voice Dey Ginger Body - Davido Reveals Why His Voice Is Loved Unconditionally

Nigerian Afrobeats star, Davido has bragged about his voice being loved worldwide by fans.

In a recent announcement on social media, the singer who recently donated millions of naira to charity shared an unexpected revelation about his voice.

Using the X platform, Davido expressed that his voice has a sweetness that motivates the body of listeners. According to him, my voice “dey ginger body,” indicating that it ignites excitement in people.

Additionally, he urged his fans and followers to be truthful with themselves while disregarding spite from music critics and trolls.

“Tell truth My voice Dey ginger body …😂,” he stated.

See reactions to the revelation below;

_buikemfa4 said:
“Without song writers Davido fit drop this kind song o.”

symplyDAPO stated: “
E dey ginger me always but e no dey ginger my account balance😭😭😭.”

bigwiziii wrote: “
Lol 😂 no be play ooo E dey too over ginger boiz.”

FowobiofLagos noted: “
They won’t say the truth but that’s the truth without telling the truth.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth