Nkechi Blessing Address Those Criticising Her For Dating Only ‘Small Boys’ (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

Nkechi Blessing Address Those Criticising Her For Dating Only ‘Small Boys’ (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has replied those angry with her for dating ‘small boys’.

According to her, she's in love with small boys that's why they keep winning her heart.

She made the revelation on her social media page while sharing a video with her younger lover.

In her words:

“When they say I only date small boys, younger men stay winning I Really DON’T CARE this song is the perfect answer to all the noise makers✌️ God bless @khaidxr @boyspyce for this banger.”

See post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 2 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 1 week ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 1 week ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail