Why I Won’t Sue Lady Who Falsely Accused Me of Impregnating Her – Ola of Lagos

Forum 2 months ago

Why I Won’t Sue Lady Who Falsely Accused Me of Impregnating Her – Ola of Lagos

Nigerian content creator, Ola of Lagos has reacted after a lady accused him of impregnating her.

The lady had taken to social media to make the allegation.

Ola of Lagos in an initial post had debunked the responsibility of the pregnancy while affirming how he had never seen the lady in his life.

In a recent update via his Instagram page, a concerned fan asked about the intention of the businessman regarding legal actions against the false accuser.

The concerned fan quizzed;

“There’s a trashy video of lady going viral right now alleging she’s pregnant for u. Why would people be this desperate? If she gets sued now, she go come dey cry say na prank. Well, Ola, we know you are not that loosed and cheap Don’t mind her, she’s lust hung and looking for pity. Love you boss.”

In response, Ola of Lagos assured on having no plans to sue the lady while stating the following reason;

“Imagine if I sue her for this kind economy, money wey she suppose dey use crop make she con dey use am do case ehn… I let it all go sha but make she take time,. .thanks fan.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/1c3accb6220f1f6f0e10debb62944fcd.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 3 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties