Actress, Chioma Okoli Narrates S*xual Harassment Ordeal

Forum 2 months ago

Actress, Chioma Okoli Narrates S*xual Harassment Ordeal

has spoken up about her ordeal with s*xual harassment.

Okoli, during a recent interview with Chude Jideonwo, the media personality, said she was invited to an office for a job interview, only to be made to wait for hours before being seen.

She said when she finally met with the interviewer, he asked her to move to a lounge and proceeded to make inappropriate advances.

She added that he even went as far as proposing that she sleep with him in exchange for the job.

“Yes, I have experienced it. I tried to work with someone some time ago, and he invited me to his office,” she said.

“When I got there, he made me wait from afternoon until evening before attending to me. It was weird, but because I was trying to work, I had to be respectful.

“Then evening came, and he was talking about hanging out in the lounge. Since I was trying to get work, I said, ‘Okay, cool, let us go discuss in the lounge’.

“When we got to the lounge, he started scratching my hand. He said we were going to smash, and he would give me the job. It was actually a job, not an acting gig.”

The actress further labeled the man as  “crazy” and said he has been accused of fraud in the past.

“So yeah, I have had that experience, and I think he is a very crazy guy because, some time ago, he was called out for fraud,” she added.

Okoli is known for her role as ‘Wosi’ in the Nigerian sitcom ‘Skinny Girl In Transit (SGIT)’.

She is also a screenwriter and presenter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH