I Can Buy, Marry You – Portable Blasts Actress Laide Bakare For Tagging Him ‘Dirty Boy’

Forum 2 months ago

I Can Buy, Marry You – Portable Blasts Actress Laide Bakare For Tagging Him ‘Dirty Boy’

Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable has slammed actress Laide Bakare.

This comes after she referred to him as a “dirty boy from Sango.”

Portable claimed he is capable of marrying and buying the actress.

Laide, during an interview with Talk to B, referred to Portable as a dirty boy while discussing sensitive and personal topics, following some vulgar statements the singer made on her media page.

She was asked personal questions, including the controversy surrounding her child being claimed by two individuals alleging to be the child’s father.

In response, she stated: “That’s where Wahala started. When I finished my house in Lekki, I sent out invitations. I saw it, they saw it, no response at all.

“I told them, ‘You’re not okay.’ I sent invitations to you, and you didn’t even say anything. So, when I now got my vehicle, a person commented under my post, saying, ‘Sorry rich woman.”

The actress added that Portable was the one who commented so she went on to abuse and insult him, calling him “a dirty mad boy from Sango.”

In a subsequent video, Portable responded, emphasising that Bakare had earlier stated that if her husband cheats, she’ll cheat as well.

Consequently, he cautioned her against associating with his wife, saying that her influence might hurt his wife

Portable stated: “No be you do interview say if your husband cheats, you go cheat. Due to this, I messaged and asked that you shouldn’t associate with my wife, who is an actress.”

“Because you’re unfortunate, you might advise her to cheat as well.”

Regarding Bakare’s comment about him being a dirty boy, Portable said: “You called me a dirty boy, but I can buy and marry you. Who is your husband? Tell me your husband.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo