I Don’t Want To Have More Children – Singer, Omawunmi Says

Forum 2 months ago

I Don’t Want To Have More Children – Singer, Omawunmi Says

Omawumi Megbele, the award-winning Nigerian singer, has said she has put to a stop her procreation journey.

Omawunmi, via her Instagram page, shared photos of her with a newborn as she announced that she was the latest aunty in town.

The mother of two expressed gratitude to her Maker for her new blessings as she noted how her name, Omowumi really fits her.

Sending a message to womb watchers, she told them that she is the latest aunty in town.

Taking to her comment section, while many congratulated her on her new blessings, one fan stylishly questioned if the mother of two wouldn’t have more children.

Identified as Asatta Music, she noted how the singer looked motherly with the baby.

She wrote: “But big sis, this thing fits you too much. See as you carry the pikin for arm”.

Replying to her, Omawumi made it known that she was done having kids as she had hanged the coat of childbearing a long time ago.

“My wife, I don hang coat o! If e like make e fit me die”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday