EPL: Tell me how to be like you – Jackson asks Chelsea legend, Drogba

Forum 2 months ago

EPL: Tell me how to be like you – Jackson asks Chelsea legend, Drogba

Chelsea striker, Nicolas Jackson has sent a clear message to the club’s legend Didier Drogba, saying he wants the Ivorian to give him advice to be like him.

Jackson said this while admitting that he has never spoken to Drogba, who scored over 100 goals for Chelsea during his time at Stamford Bridge.

The Senegal international now wears the number 15 at Chelsea, which was the same number that Drogba once sported at the Premier League west London club.

But just like when Drogba first arrived at Chelsea, things have now been plain sailing for Jackson so far.

“It would be amazing because he was a legend and I was watching him since I was young,” Jackson told talkSPORT.

“But we never talk because he is from Cote d’Ivoire and I am from Senegal.

“It’s not like Demba Ba. I have spoken to him because he played for Chelsea before and he’s Senegalese. But Didier, we never talk. I hope to see him one day so he can give me advice to be like him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 21 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton