EPL: Berbatov tells Liverpool who to appoint as Klopp’s replacement

Forum 2 months ago

EPL: Berbatov tells Liverpool who to appoint as Klopp’s replacement

Former Manchester United striker, Dimitar Berbatov, has urged Liverpool to appoint ex-Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel if they fail to land Xabi Alonso as Jurgen Klopp’s replacement at Anfield.

Klopp will leave Liverpool at the end of the season.

Liverpool are currently in search of Klopp’s replacement and the likes of Tuchel, who will leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season and Alonso, who is currently managing Bayer Leverkusen, are linked with the Reds job.

Speaking to Betfair, Berbatov said:

“I think Liverpool should continue to chase Alonso.

“If they can’t get him, then, there are other coaches on the market like Thomas Tuchel.

“Tuchel would be the next contender for me to replace Klopp if they miss out on Alonso.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 17 hours ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho