Here’s Why Nasty C Told Mabala Noise Not To Submit His Work For The SAHA’s

Forum 6 years ago

Here’s Why Nasty C Told Mabala Noise Not To Submit His Work For The SAHA’s

The Jiggy Jigga had an amazing year in 2016 but after submitting his work for the SAHHA’s he felt as though the Award show slept on his work!

“We meet with all our artists before we submit their music. We spoke with Nasty C to ask him which of the categories he would feel comfortable submitting in and he told us that he would not like to participate in the awards at all. He felt that he had a massive year last year but he was not recognised for his achievements by the awards and he does not want that again. It was a peak year for him and for him to not be recognised concerned him,” Sikhulile said.

“Artists are not here for awards. Nasty C is doing well and doesn’t need an award to validate him. So far it is only Nasty C that has chosen not to participate from Mabala Noise but I am sure next year there will be more,” Sikhulile added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 2 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers
Forum | 1 week ago

“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers

UCL: Bayern told to sack Tuchel before Arsenal clash
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Bayern told to sack Tuchel before Arsenal clash

I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims