AKA Responds To ‘Xenophobic’ Accusations Against His Manager

Forum 6 years ago

AKA Responds To ‘Xenophobic’ Accusations Against His Manager

With a xenophobic complaint lodged with the Human Rights Commission by AKA‘s former management, Raphael Benza of Vth Season, the rapper has now finally responded to the ugly allegations against his manager and business partner, Prince Nyembe.

In fact, SupaMega whose real name is Kiernan Jarryd Forbes believes the accusations to be questionable giving its timing. AKA is of the opinion that email communications between them started as far back as late last year and is now being brought to the fore to whip up public sympathy because Vth Season was heading towards bankruptcy.

“It is important for people to know all sides of the story. The company is out of money. The emails were sent when I was in the process of leaving the company because funds were being mismanaged. Everybody can see that I am better off now than when I was at Vth Season. For me, the timing is questionable. When Vth Season is strapped for cash, they want to bring it to light. I don’t understand,” AKA informed TshisaLIVE.

The “The World Is Yours“ rapper also denied insinuations he was owing his former imprint money and insisted that indeed reverse was the case as he was being owed by Vth Season.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: We helped them – Wolves manager O’Neil speaks on 5-1 defeat to Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: We helped them – Wolves manager O’Neil speaks on 5-1 defeat to Man City

Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly reschedules May 1st exams
Forum | 1 week ago

Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly reschedules May 1st exams

EPL: Alan Pardew advises Man Utd on manager to appoint as Ten Hag’s replacement
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Alan Pardew advises Man Utd on manager to appoint as Ten Hag’s replacement

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien