Zahara – Why I Didn’t Have Friends Growing Up

Forum 6 years ago

Zahara – Why I Didn’t Have Friends Growing Up

Singer Zahara has revealed that while growing up, she didn’t have a lot of friends. The singer claims she didn’t have female friends because of her voice and also as she was a tomboy. She told Tshisalive,

“I grew up like a tomboy.

I was staying with my brothers so they would go herd the cattle and I would go with them because I didn’t have friends, because of my voice,” “There was a neighbour who would come looking for my mother and when I answered she would tell me ‘I am not looking for you, boy’ because of my voice,”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 4 days ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series
Forum | 5 days ago

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series