Hardship: I Will Not Abandon Govt I Helped Into Power – Seyi Law to Critics

Forum 2 months ago

Hardship: I Will Not Abandon Govt I Helped Into Power – Seyi Law to Critics

Comedian, Oluwaseyitan Aletile aka Seyi Law has said he will not abandon President Bola Tinubu's government.

According to him, he helped the government come to power, so he will not abandon them.

He spoke after Nigerians lambasted him due to the ongoing hunger and hardship in the country.

However, reacting on his X handle, the comedian said, “I laugh not at your pains and I know there’s a lot of hardship right now. The fact that I supported a different candidate from you isn’t to spite you but out of my belief that my candidate will achieve a better Nigeria.”

”I can’t abandon the government that I voted for. I can only join them to bring relief to Nigerians.”

He claimed he was currently in Abuja talking with some government officials to bring hope to Nigerians,

“The cost of governance will reduce, minimum wage will increase, and food affordability will improve”, Seyi Law claimed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist