If You Are My Friend, You Are My Friend Regardless Of Your Religion – Yul Edochie

Forum 2 months ago

If You Are My Friend, You Are My Friend Regardless Of Your Religion – Yul Edochie

Nigerian actor and director, Yul Edochie has stated that as long as he is friends with someone, he would not discriminate against their religious beliefs.

Taking to his Instagram page, the clergyman reassured his friends that they will always be friend whether they are Christians, Muslims or any other religion.

He added that if he preaches about Jesus to any of them and they don’t believe, it doesn’t change their friendship because he doesn’t discriminate.

According to Yul Edochie, like minds and the love for humanity keeps them together.

In his words:
“If you’re my friend, you’re my friend. Wether you’re Christian, Muslim, Traditionalist, Pagan, etc. If I tell you about Jesus & you don’t believe me, you’re still my friend. I don’t discriminate. What keeps us together as friends is the like minds we have & the love we have for humanity. YUL EDOCHIE.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage