Distruction Boyz – How We Met Mampintsha & Worked on Wololo

Forum 6 years ago

Distruction Boyz – How We Met Mampintsha & Worked on Wololo

Rave of the moment Distruction Boyz have revealed how they met Big Nuz’s Mampintsha and as a result worked on Babes Wodumo’s breakout hit Wololo.

“We were releasing music and he heard our songs. He gave us a call one random day and was like: ‘hey guys‚ this is Mampintsha. Please come through to the studio and work on something’. That is how we worked on Wololo.” Que of Distruction Boyz said.

Que then went on to reveal that the album was made within one hour. “In our arsenal‚ we have so many beats so it wasn’t too difficult to put a beat over the lyrics. After an hour it was done. We all knew that it would be a big song but no one was expecting it to be that massive‚” he added

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals
Forum | 1 week ago

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals