He’ll do well – Peseiro reveals club he wants Mourinho to coach

Forum 2 months ago

He’ll do well – Peseiro reveals club he wants Mourinho to coach

Super Eagles coach, Jose Peseiro has expressed his desire to see his friend and compatriot, Jose Mourinho coach Barcelona.

Peseiro believes Mourinho will do well at the Catalan club.

Mourinho is currently without a club after he was sacked by AS Roma some weeks ago.

“I’m Portuguese, a good friend of Mourinho… I like Mou,” Peseiro told Spanish outlet, Sport.

“I would like Mourinho to go to coach Barça, he has to be in a team to win everything, because he is a winner.”

He added, “I’m sure he would do well because of the demands he places on everything and everyone around him day after day, every minute, to build a team to win.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute