I Get Most Roles Because Of My Physique – Tayo Faniran

Forum 2 months ago

I Get Most Roles Because Of My Physique – Tayo Faniran

Ex-BBAfrica housemate and actor, Tayo Faniran has opened up on why he gets casted for most movie roles.

The actor discussed in a recent interview how his physical attractiveness has played a major role in his acting career.

The 2014 Big Brother Africa runner-up said that his towering height of six feet four inches, broad shoulders, and dark skin helped him secure major roles in the movie industry.

Tayo Faniran went on to discuss the visual attraction he gives to the screen even when he’s not speaking.

However, the actor noted that his success is not exclusively due to his appearance. He underlined his effort to improve his acting skills.

“Let’s say my looks have contributed to the kind of roles I get. I am six feet four inches. I’m really tall and I have broad shoulders. I am dark-skinned as well. Those things, put together, already make me a super attractive personality for TV. If you see me on the screen, even without me talking, you would love to look at me.

We (actors) must attract the viewers to what we are showcasing, whether it’s storytelling, reality, or whatever it is. However, that’s not all there is to it. There are good-looking people on TV who are not good actors. I want to be a proper and versatile actor that can deliver, whether as a mechanic, farmer, or headmaster.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals

S*x For Roles Is Scam In Nollywood – BBNaija Star, Bambam Narrates Experience
Forum | 1 month ago

S*x For Roles Is Scam In Nollywood – BBNaija Star, Bambam Narrates Experience

I Turned Down Some Movie Roles Because Of My Child – Actress Bisola Aiyeola
Forum | 2 months ago

I Turned Down Some Movie Roles Because Of My Child – Actress Bisola Aiyeola

What Roles Does President Have Regarding Water Supply Or Paying Rent – Fashola Queries Nigerians
Forum | 2 months ago

What Roles Does President Have Regarding Water Supply Or Paying Rent – Fashola Queries Nigerians