I Keep My Relationship Private Because of My Past Mistake – Mercy Eke

Forum 2 months ago

I Keep My Relationship Private Because of My Past Mistake – Mercy Eke

Big Brother Naija reality star, Mercy Eke has revealed why she's keeping her relationship secret.

According to her, her past experiences have taught her a lesson.

Speaking in a recent episode of the Celebrity Quickies posted on comedian AY’s YouTube page, Eke disclosed that she found love again but decided to keep the identity of her new lover secret.

She said, “I consider my dating life private. I think I have made a couple of mistakes with my dating life, putting out everything on social media. But lately, I can say this part of my life is still very private.”

Eke disclosed that she can’t go a day without talking to her mystery lover.

She said Nigerian celebrities are under a lot of pressure, stressing that most of the pressure is from the people around them.

The reality star said regardless of that, Nigerian celebrities are breaking new grounds.

Recall that Mercy Eke and her colleague, Pere Egbi, a few months ago clarified that they were not dating contrary to speculations that they were an item following their onscreen chemistry at the twilight of the Big Brother Naija All Stars reality show.

Mercy had previously dated her BBNaija colleague, Ike. Their relationship, which began during the ‘Pepper Dem’ edition in 2019, ended shortly after the show.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024
Forum | 5 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 1 week ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt