I Can’t Work With Emtee Anymore – Yung Swiss

Forum 6 years ago

I Can’t Work With Emtee Anymore – Yung Swiss

Yung Swiss has ruled out the chances of working with Emtee following the online brawl that occurred few days ago. Swiss was ranked ahead of Emtee as the best Trapper in South Africa but Emtee and his team aren’t impress with the list.

Swiss in an interview with Times Live admitted he was planning to work with Emtee because of his unique sound but the brawl has made things go sideways.

“I really think that Emtee is talented. If you look back at my tweets from last year I said that Emtee was one of the most talented guys in this industry because this dude literally has his own sound. He sounds like nobody else but himself and I really respect that as an artist. It was because of this that I wanted to work with him and before this (the list) I was planning on doing it. But now it is going to be awkward working with this guy in studio so I don’t think we can do it anymore,” he said

“I was happy to be number one. At the end of the day that is what we are in this game for. And I’m not going to say I don’t think I should be number one. I am glad I am number one and I feel like I should be number one. I didn’t discredit anyone on that list but obviously Emtee and his team saw the list in a different way. I was like: ‘why are we doing this?’ but he just went on and on,” Yung Swiss added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 2 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers
Forum | 1 week ago

“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers

I Don’t Work For Politicians — Sunday Igboho
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don’t Work For Politicians — Sunday Igboho

I want to work – Mourinho reveals team he will never say no to
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I want to work – Mourinho reveals team he will never say no to