Man Crushed To Death Outside Eagle Square In Abuja

Forum 2 months ago

Man Crushed To Death Outside Eagle Square In Abuja

Aondona Andrew Adure, a native of Ukum Local Government Area in Benue State, was crushed to death outside Eagle Square in Abuja on Saturday.

His younger brother, Mathias Adure, who confirmed the incident to Daily Trust in a telephone chat, said the deceased had closed from work and was trying to cross to the other other lane when the sad development occurred.

He said Aondona, who was in his 50s, left behind his wife, without a child.

According to Mathias, the woman who killed his elder brother ran to the police who were on duty nearby to report the incident, adding that the police had since taken custody of the car.

He said,
“It’s a black day for me. As I speak, my mother is in the mortuary in Benue. Now, by elder brother has joined her. It’s actually a trying time for me. What is more painful is that he died without having a child.

“One of his colleagues in the same company who also left office saw a crowd around the Eagle Square and decided to take a walk, on reaching there, it was my brother that he saw.”

Similarly, the leadership of Ukum Family Association in Abuja, in a statement signed by Gabriel Akiirga I, confirmed the development, saying, “It’s our prayer that God Almighty will grant the deceased eternal rest and give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.”

The man’s corpse has been deposited at the Asokoro General Hospital.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama