I Owe Her Everything - Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Celebrates Wife

Forum 2 months ago

I Owe Her Everything - Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Celebrates Wife

Filmmaker and actor Deyemi Okanlawon has publicly expressed his love and commitment to his wife and the mother of his children, Damilola Okanlawon.

Taking to his Instagram page to share photos from her maternity shoot, he described her his wife, his woman and his partner.

Deyemi Okanlawon admitted that he is still a work in progress and marriage is not the easiest.

He noted whenever his head is correct, he still chooses her every single time.

The thespian called on his fans and followers to celebrate and appreciate her as after God he owes her everything.

Deyemi Okanlawon wrote: “Ladies and gentlemen, this is my wife, my woman, my partner… I’m still a work in progress and marriage is not the easiest endeavor but when my head returns to being correct I choose her every single time! Please help me celebrate and appreciate my Damilover @damilolaokanlawon … after God, I owe her everything!”.

Recall that the actor and his wife welcomed their third boy child on Thursday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 2 days ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie