It Is Wrong To Have A Best Friend Other Than Your Partner - Skit Maker, Diva Gold Says

Forum 2 months ago

It Is Wrong To Have A Best Friend Other Than Your Partner - Skit Maker, Diva Gold Says

Olukemi Niyi-Aluko, the popular skit maker and actress, who is also known as Diva Gold, has disagreed with many on having best friends outside their relationships.

According to her, it is wrong to have a third party in your relationship as it isn’t healthy.

Speaking with Punch, She said:
“Yes, I do believe in true love. The qualities I look out for are a long list. It is important to know one’s partner’s next moves. Friendship should be the foundation of the relationship.

“There should be nothing like having best friends outside your relationship. Be curious about each other but don’t lose respect for each other.

“You should be there for your partner in times of happiness and distress, and respect each other’s opinion even if you don’t agree.

“I love a man that will agree with me whether I am wrong or right. He should just be on my side regardless.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 21 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 23 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi