My Relationship Advice Is Not For Everyone To Accept - Blessing CEO

Forum 2 months ago

My Relationship Advice Is Not For Everyone To Accept - Blessing CEO

Blessing Okoro, the controversial relationship therapist, widely known as Blessing CEO, has stated that she does not impose her opinions or beliefs on people, particularly in discussions related to relationships.

In an interview with Punch, she said: “There is nothing I say that is wrong or right. People have different beliefs.

"I don’t force anyone to accept my opinions. It is not about what I am saying; it is about who they are seeing in what I am saying. When people are seeing their reflection, they don’t like who is holding the mirror. Not everything I say is for everyone. People should pick what they want and leave.”

Okoro added that she was an empathic person who did not like to hurt people.

According to her: “I don’t like to offend people, except when I do something that I don’t know about. I am a very careful person.

"I don’t look for trouble, but when people come for me, mine is ‘louder’. I have empathy but I have built walls around , and would not take disrespect.”

Okoro, who is getting set to start her TV show titled: ‘Moments with Blessing CEO’, noted that it had always been her dream to become a TV presenter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 1 day ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie