I Blame People Who Donated For Your Hospital Bills — Burna Boy Slams Eedris Abdulkareem

Forum 2 months ago

I Blame People Who Donated For Your Hospital Bills — Burna Boy Slams Eedris Abdulkareem

Nigerian singer Burna Boy has strongly responded to his colleague Eedris Abdulkareem over comments made in an unreleased podcast episode.

A clip of The Honest Bunch Podcast’s upcoming episode’s teaser, in which Abdulkareem lambasted Burna Boy for saying no Nigerian artist helped him, went viral on X on Saturday.

“You hear someone like Burna Boy say no one helped him in Nigeria. That’s stupid talk,”
Abdulkareem said in the viral clip.

Reacting, Burna Boy, in a now-deleted post shared via his verified X handle, said he did not blame Abdulkareem for his comment but the people who donated money to settle his hospital bills when he underwent a kidney transplant in 2022.

The ‘African Giant’ crooner, who is currently in the Bahamas for a show, said he wished Abdulkareem could be in such a place so that he would settle their scores physically.

He wrote in Pidgin:
“Abdul Kareem abi wettin dem dey call your papa, I no blame you. I blame people wey donate money for your hospital bills. And I wish say you be person wey fit dey enter the kind places wey I dey, make we use mistake jam.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30