Sam Larry Debunks Rumours Of Accident

Forum 2 months ago

Sam Larry Debunks Rumours Of Accident

Balogun Eletu, the popular Nigerian socialite who is also known as as Sam Larry, has debunked the rumours that he was involved in a car accident recently.

There were reports in some sections of the media that the show promoter and his family were involved in an auto crash on Saturday night.

However, reacting to the rumours in the early hours of Sunday, Samlarry said he and his family went out but returned safely contrary to the reports.

He described the reports as “fake news” orchestrated by those seeking to tarnish his image.

On his Instagram page, he wrote:
“I, Samlarry, want to use this platform to debunk the false information spreading online about my involvement in an accident. Both my family and I are perfectly fine; we spent the day together and even went out for dinner, returning home safely.

“Despite the prevalence of fake news, please disregard any online claims about me. While some may seek to tarnish my reputation, I entrust them to God for judgment. I appreciate the concern of my friends and family, but rest assured, I am doing well, and nothing untoward has occurred.

“To those spreading falsehoods, may your actions reflect back on you. Thank you, Samlarry. God bless your home.”

Recall that Samlarry made headlines months ago after he was accused of bullying late singer Mohbad when he was alive following the emergence of a video capturing the moment he and his men disrupted the singer’s video shoot.

Samlarry, Naira Marley and two others were on October 6 arraigned and remanded over their alleged involvement in circumstances surrounding the death of former Marlian Music signee, Mohbad.

However, they were later granted bail after spending weeks in detention.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’
Forum | 2 days ago

Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 1 week ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus