Bob Marley’s Granddaughter Reveals Only Nigerian Artist She Would Have Loved to Collaboration With Late Legend

Forum 2 months ago

Bob Marley’s Granddaughter Reveals Only Nigerian Artist She Would Have Loved to Collaboration With Late Legend

Zuri Marley, the granddaughter of late Jamaican reggae legend Bob Marley, has revealed the only singer she would have loved to collaborate with her late grandfather.

She said Grammy-winning Nigerian singer Burna Boy is the only artist she would have cherished to work with her grandfather.

She made this known while speaking at the movie premiere of ‘Bob Marley: One Love’ in London recently.

She said she thought about it thoroughly and was convinced Burna Boy was the only artist whose collaboration with her grandfather she would have loved to see.

Miss Marley said: “The person who I would want my grandpa [Bob Marley] to collaborate with is Burna Boy. I had to think about it. I went backstage and I was like, ‘Burna Boy. Africa Unite.”

Recall that two Nigerian artists, Wizkid and Bloody Civilian, were featured in the soundtrack EP of the music biopic ‘Bob Marley: One Love.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 1 day ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many