Gistlover Doesn’t Post Bad About Iyabo Ojo, She Dances When They Post Bad About Others – Portable

Forum 2 months ago

Gistlover Doesn’t Post Bad About Iyabo Ojo, She Dances When They Post Bad About Others – Portable

Nigerian singer, Portable has slammed actress Iyabo Ojo.

He alleged that controversial faceless blog, Gistlover is fond of posting other people but has refused to post any bad thing about Iyabo Ojo.

Portable urged Iyabo to provide him with the blog’s address, saying he wants to arrest the person behind the faceless blog.

In his words;

“I have observed, I noticed Gistlover doesn’t post bad about Iyabo Ojo and when Gistlover posts about others, you dance. Tell Aunty Iyabo to DM me and give me the address of Gistlover.

If I know the address this morning, by night, the owner of the blog would be dead in prison. Pls don’t post bad about me, when you post bad about me, I use it to blow.

Stop posting my home, when I was still struggling, no one posted about my home. All my wives leave social media for now”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 5 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post