Why My Wife Unfollowed Me On Social Media, Refuses to Watch My Films – Deyemi Okanlawon

Forum 2 months ago

Why My Wife Unfollowed Me On Social Media, Refuses to Watch My Films – Deyemi Okanlawon

Nigerian film actor, Deyemi Okanlawon has revealed that there was a time his wife doesn't watch his movies.

He also added that she doesn't follow him on social media.

Explaining how he handles his home, he wrote:

“There was a time I took it for granted that my wife understood the nature of my job, until I started noticing a few things. She was a bit withdrawn, things were changing, and then I tried to have the conversation but even she didn’t realize that she was reacting.

So it took a while of consistently trying to say what’s going on because you’re changing and there’s a difference, before she now finally even looked at it by herself and realized okay, there’s a problem, we need to sit down and we need to talk. And we had the conversation.

People look at her and say oh she’s quiet, she’s reserved, she can handle it. She can’t handle it. We had to handle it together.

So right now my wife does not follow me on Instagram, by her choice. She said she does not want to see.

When my films started showing when I started out on things like DSTV and local channels, we decided that okay we’re no longer watching local channels, let us go and look for international channels. Now I’m inside international channels, we’re looking at ourselves and we’re playing card games in the house.

You have to do everything you can to protect and preserve your environment. I don’t take it for granted that it’s not easy for her, so I still have to check in once in a while.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 1 day ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 2 days ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act