I Spend N20M On My Hair Monthly And I Have Been to Over 300 Countries – Comedian Kiekie Brags (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

I Spend N20M On My Hair Monthly And I Have Been to Over 300 Countries – Comedian Kiekie Brags (Video)

Popular Nigerian comedian Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori aka Kiekie has claimed she has visited 300 countries.

She also claimed that she spends N20m monthly on her hair.

She made the claim in a recent interview with content creator Egungun.

Watch the video below;

See reactions below;

kamo_state: Aunty Yiiii Lasan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

kamo_state: Aunty Yiiii Lasan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

ola___oluwa: You go no say normal normal kie kie no well 😂.

labisi_f: Why was i expecting her to shout when he said can you make a shout out to your fans😹.

confidence__dave: If you come across this post, May you have every reason to smile at the end of the day.

a4dabledesigns: Rede rede 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 will really like to see the behind the scenes cos no way will both of you have kept a straight face with all these rubbish @kiekie_ is saying. Hipsy ko lipsy ni 😂😂😂😂😂😂 only with all the limited edition perfume, bag and 2024 Mercedes parked outside. 😢😢😢 carter????? As in I’m tired 😂😂😂.

chinwe_loveth: She’s trying to tell all they people that always lie in Egungu’s interview that their own lies still dey learn work 😂😂.

theprettyfol: Hipsy kiksy lomon latile 😂😂😂😂😂.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 4 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 3 weeks ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal