How VeryDarkMan’s Fan Credited Me N800k – Actress Sarah Martins

Forum 2 months ago

How VeryDarkMan’s Fan Credited Me N800k – Actress Sarah Martins

Actress Sarah Martins has gotten a whopping N800,000 from a fan of social media activist, VeryDarkMan.

She said the fan of VeryDarkMan gave her the money after admiring her fashion sense.

Sarah, via her Instagram page, revealed that the fan sent her N800k for dressing smartly in her last video.

Sarah revealed that she had left a comment on VDM’s page and a lot of people liked the comment and engaged in it.

According to her, a fan of VDM had viewed her IG status for the first time and liked the video where she was dressed smartly.

Reaching out to her, he, she said, praised her dress sense and asked for her account number, which she gave him, and to her surprise, he sent her N800k.

She said he complimented her fashion sense and requested her bank details, to which she obliged. 

She stated that to her surprise, the fan promptly transferred N800k to her account.

She said: “So yesterday, as usual, I dropped a comment on my fav’s page @verydarkblackman and a lot of people liked the comment and engaged on it….A fan of VDM viewed my IG story status for the first time and liked my last video (attached to the post). Him: I like your dress sense. 

“Me; Him: lol send me your domiciliary account lemme send u some money to buy more of it. I sent him my business dollar account but I ended up receiving the money in naira 800k just for looking cute????? Wow…. Thank you. Who dey sell black jeans and black shirts biko.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 4 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy