Our Baby – Regina Daniels Reacts as Ex-boyfriend, Somadina Adinma Unveils His Son On First Birthday

Forum 2 months ago

Our Baby – Regina Daniels Reacts as Ex-boyfriend, Somadina Adinma Unveils His Son On First Birthday

Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels has congratulated her ex-boyfriend, Somadina Adinma after he unveiled the face of his son.

Recall that the actor took the decision on his son's first birthday.

Reacting, Regina Daniels also took to the comment section to celebrate Soma's son.

She wished Soma's son a happy birthday.

See comments below: 

theodorecolettechristabelle said: “@regina.daniels u wan draw attention 😂”

elon_sidechick commented: “@regina.daniels try be specific Abeg cos I don dey think another thin”

ogoohhh remarked: “@regina.daniels be holding them at their necks baby, everywhere choke❤️”

kenechukwuu.ezeh said: “CUTE DINOBI😍😍😍😍 God Bless you ❤ We love you 😘 Happy Birthday”

ositaoluchukwu commented: “Finally the world gets to see our baby😍😍”

See the post:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/e98a289b2d6aab8e8fe89af912f8a401.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chris Hemsworth Named His Son After a Brad Pitt Character
Forum | 18 hours ago

Chris Hemsworth Named His Son After a Brad Pitt Character

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 4 days ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 5 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 5 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie