See The Crazy Reason Why Cassper Decided To Buy A Bentley

Forum 6 years ago

See The Crazy Reason Why Cassper Decided To Buy A Bentley

OH MAN!! CASSPER LOL..

The New Age Doc Shebeleza has till date remained one of the most successful rappers from south africa.

The rapper once said that his dream was to buy a Bentley during an interview on V Entertainment and he actually went on to buy the car 2 years later.

In an interview, he was asked why he wanted the car so bad and he opened up about how a guy with a Bentley once took his girl!
[ads4]
“I thought I got it because I liked the car but when I remember there is a dude who actually took my girl who drove a Bentley. When I also look further into my childhood there was this dude called Ralph who was a multi millionaire who I saw driving a Bentley in the hood. That was the first time i saw a Bentley”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase
Forum | 4 weeks ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 4 weeks ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase