Thabiso Khati Resigns As Cashtime Life’s CEO

Forum 6 years ago

Thabiso Khati Resigns As Cashtime Life’s CEO

South Africa’s once illustrious label Cashtime Life’S CEO, Thabiso Khati has resigned from the label that used to be the most popular record, merchandise and entertainment outfit.

Thabiso, who is also referred to as the Hip Hop Scholar in the local hip hop community surprised a lot of hip hop heads when he confirmed that he was leaving Cashtime for greener pastures.

Thabiso Khati might have co-founded the imprint with Mr Cashtime, K.O, seven years ago but he is now set to handover the reigns to the award-winning rapper even though the future of the label now seems shrouded in uncertainty.

Thabiso will be embarking on his new business venture managed xthabiso (Pty) Ltd which will focus on the management oftalent and guiding the talent in the ever so changing and complex world of the entertainment business.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary
Forum | 1 day ago

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 week ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Former Imo Governor, Ihedioha Resigns From PDP
Forum | 1 week ago

Former Imo Governor, Ihedioha Resigns From PDP

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie