Peseiro in talks with NFF over contract extension

Forum 2 months ago

Peseiro in talks with NFF over contract extension

Super Eagles head coach, Jose Peseiro says he is in talks with the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, over the extension of his contract.

Peseiro’s current contract will end at the end of this month.

The Portuguese guided the Super Eagles to a second place finish at the just concluded 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON, in Cote d’Ivoire.

My contract ends at the end of this month. Now I go to rest and I am speaking with the NFF to know about my future,” the 63-year-old told TVC News Nigeria.

“Now I need to rest as I’m very tired, everybody is tired but we are speaking together about my future.”

Peseiro has been linked with the vacant Algeria coaching job.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 12 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

NOUN notice on extension of courses and examination registration for 2024_1 semester
Forum | 1 day ago

NOUN notice on extension of courses and examination registration for 2024_1 semester

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 1 week ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers