Bobrisky Asked Me Out — Comedian Bello Khabir

Forum 2 months ago

Bobrisky Asked Me Out — Comedian Bello Khabir

Comedian Bello Khabir has exposed famous crossdresser Bobrisky.

He alleged that Bobrisky is gay because he once asked him out.

He made the allegations while featuring as a guest in the latest episode of The Esther Show podcast.

He claimed a lot of gays approached him after he played a female character in one of his skits.

Khabir said: “Bobrisky moved to [approached] me. That was a long time ago. I think it was 2017, 2018. I can’t remember vividly.

“When you’re talking about the Pamela, Mama Felicia thing, there’s a whole lot [of] story behind that character because it’s a feminine character. So I got some ridiculous approaches from them; I don’t know if I should mention them. They are alphabet people.”

Reacting to Khabir’s allegations via his Instagram page, Bobrisky claimed that the comedian was using his name for clout.

Sharing a screenshot of Khabir’s sending him a DM request, Bobrisky wrote: “My lawyer sent me this stupid boy’s lie on one dead podcast, and I was just laughing hard.

“Your career is dead a long time ago, I’m sure that’s why you think you can use Bob for clout. I’m happy he mentioned 2017. Guys, this is the last chat I can remember I had with that guy before blocking him. He has been on my block list since 2017. Those of you real followers will know that my page has always been private. Baba kept sending me requests; probably he was asking for something I can’t really remember.

“If a billionaire dude says Mummy of Lagos wants him, honestly, I’m never going to argue, but a broke n*gga like that one with beards like he-goat, naaa. I’m too classy for that trash.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 4 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe
Forum | 4 days ago

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe