Why I Cried And Blocked Davido – Korra Obidi

Forum 2 months ago

Why I Cried And Blocked Davido – Korra Obidi

Popular US-based Nigerian singer and dancer, Korra Obidi has spoken about her unpleasant experience at the after-party of Davido and Chris Brown.

Recall that Davido got three nominations for Grammys for his album Timeless. However, he lost all of them, but he still made the most of the evening by attending the after-party in the US.

Korra Obidi, who was also present at the Grammys, opened out about her unpleasant experience at Davido’s after-party in a recent live chat with fans, saying she received the coldest shoulder ever.

The mother of two said in the Live video that one of Davido’s assistants helped her get a pass to the after-party. She added she also spoke politely with Davido during their brief encounter and enjoyed a close-up view of Chris Brown at the party.

She clarified that she wasn’t drunk, but acknowledged that she had felt a little nervous throughout the celebration and needed to take a moment to herself in the bathroom to calm down.

Korra described how, to her complete shock, a security guard—who had been giving her weird vibes at the party—barged into the bathroom and ordered that she leave right away.

She claimed that despite her objections, she was abruptly left outside in the bitter cold without her jacket or baggage.

Korra claimed she was practically thrown out by the security personnel, which she claimed occurred in full view of Chris Brown and Davido, who were present for the entire ordeal. She also claimed she was unable to control her tears.

She disclosed that the incident tormented her for several nights, causing her to go on a blocking campaign, disconnecting all connections connected to the incident, including Davido.

Korra revealed that she had not yet chosen to unblock Davido until he recently reached out to her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth