Bobrisky Reacts After Comedian Bello’s Daming Allegation

Forum 2 months ago

Bobrisky Reacts After Comedian Bello’s Daming Allegation

Controversial transgender, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky, has reacted to allegations that he's gay.

Comedian Bello Khabir had made the claim after he had revealed that Bobrisky once asked him out.

Khabir, while featuring as a guest in the latest episode of The Esther Show podcast, alleged that Bobrisky once asked him out.

He claimed a lot of g@ys approached him after he played a female character in one of his skits.

He said: “Bobrisky moved to [approached] me. That was a long time ago. I think it was 2017, 2018. I can’t remember vividly.

“When you’re talking about the Pamela, Mama Felicia thing, there’s a whole lot [of] story behind that character because it’s a feminine character. So I got some ridiculous approaches from them; I don’t know if I should mention them. They are alphabet people.”

Reacting to the allegations via his Instagram page, Bobrisky shared a screenshot of Khabir sending him a DM request.

Bobrisky blasted the comedian, saying his career is dead and he is only using his name for clout.

He wrote: “My lawyer sent me this stupid boy’s lie on one dead podcast, and I was just laughing hard.

“Your career is dead a long time ago, I’m sure that’s why you think you can use Bob for clout. I’m happy he mentioned 2017. Guys, this is the last chat I can remember I had with that guy before blocking him. He has been on my block list since 2017. Those of you real followers will know that my page has always been private. Baba kept sending me requests; probably he was asking for something I can’t really remember.

“If a billionaire dude says Mummy of Lagos wants him, honestly, I’m never going to argue, but a broke n*gga like that one with beards like he-goat, naaa. I’m too classy for that trash.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 18 hours ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd