AFCON 2023: Why I Was Never Moved by Nigeria Wins — Rapper BlaqBonez

Forum 2 weeks ago

AFCON 2023: Why I Was Never Moved by Nigeria Wins — Rapper BlaqBonez

Rapper BlaqBonez has said wins recorded by Nigeria all through the 2023 AFCON was a fluke.

He stated this on his Twitter page while reacting to the loss suffered by Nigeria against Ivory Coast in the final.

Reacting, he wrote:

"now that we’ve lost lets say the truth, we have been shit this whole tournament, anybody that knows football knows, all those fluke ass wins never moved me"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerians Always Fall For Pity Card – Lord Lamba Breaks Silence After He Was Dragged For Sharing Photos Of His Daughter After Babymama Got Engaged
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nigerians Always Fall For Pity Card – Lord Lamba Breaks Silence After He Was Dragged For Sharing Photos Of His Daughter After Babymama Got Engaged

Nigerian British University announces maiden matriculation ceremony, 2023/2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian British University announces maiden matriculation ceremony, 2023/2024

Nigerian Man And His Kenyan Girlfriend Arrested With Banned Drugs Worth Over N9M
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man And His Kenyan Girlfriend Arrested With Banned Drugs Worth Over N9M

Nigeria has Osimhen, Boniface – Bologna forward, Zirkzee expresses desire to play for Super Eagles
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigeria has Osimhen, Boniface – Bologna forward, Zirkzee expresses desire to play for Super Eagles