High Cost of Living Caused By People's Deviation From the Path of God - Sultan

Forum 2 months ago

High Cost of Living Caused By People's Deviation From the Path of God - Sultan

The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Abubakar Sa'ad IlI has revealed the cause of hardship in the country.

He said the reason for the current economic hardship facing many Nigerians is because Nigerians have turned away from God.

He added that everyone must return to God in prayers.

DailyTrust reports that the Sultan said this at the grand opening of a Jum'ah Mosque in Guzape, Abuja, built by the Jama'atu Izalatil Bidi'a Wa'kamatis Sunnah (JIBWIS). 

Represented by a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Alhaji Yayale Ahmed, the sultan said;

"If anyone departs from the worship of God, definitely God will not look on his side, this is evident in many places in the Holy Qur'an. We will continue to give genuine advice to the government.

Everyone knows the situation in Nigeria right now but the solution is to go back to seek divine intervention and prayers. However, we should not supplicate for eye service but for genuine supplication, because the Lord has said that after hardship, there is relief."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 4 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti