The World Is Going To Shake If Nigeria Win AFCON – Omah Lay Declares

Forum 2 months ago

The World Is Going To Shake If Nigeria Win AFCON – Omah Lay Declares

Stanley Omah Didia, the popular Nigerian singer, who is famously known as Omah Lay, has stated that the world would shake if the Super Eagles of Nigeria win the 2023 African Cup of Nations, AFCON.

The ‘Soso’ crooner said this in a chat with West Ham defender, Kurt Zouma, a clip of which was posted on the club’s social media page on Saturday.

Omah Lay said,
“It [Nigeria’s run at the AFCON] is amazing. You cab see how crazy the people are going and you can see how everybody is jumping around. It’s amazing to see.

“I’m hopeful that this is going to be the year for us. The world is going to shake! The world will shake. Live on the road doesn’t give me time to be in the football vibes as much. But I know for sure that if we win this [AFCON] it’s going to be very huge.”

The Super Eagles will take on the hosts Cote D’Ivoire in the final on Sunday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 3 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud