Simi Blown Away After Asa Reveals “Omo Charlie Champagne” Is A product Of Beautiful Songwriting Skill

Forum 4 years ago

Simi Blown Away After Asa Reveals “Omo Charlie Champagne” Is A product Of Beautiful Songwriting Skill

[fs]Simi[//fs] has expressed her really exciting and happy mood after extraordinarily talented songstress; Asa, appreciated her songwriting skills on her latest album; “Omo Charlie Champagne.”

Asa posted a screenshot of the cover to Simi’s latest album; “Omo Charlie Champagne” on her Instagram with a caption that shows her love for the songwriting skills that made itself obvious on the project. She wrote; “Beautiful songwriting! Love.”

Simi on seeing Asa’s post and expression of love for her songwriting skills got overwhelmed with excitement and took a screenshot of the Asa’s Instagram post and posted it on her own Instagram page, revealing how much it means to her. She wrote;“This means a lot to me. Thank you (ending the words with a love emoji).”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 6 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 11 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 11 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 12 hours ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug