Simi Blown Away After Asa Reveals “Omo Charlie Champagne” Is A product Of Beautiful Songwriting Skill

1 year ago

[fs]Simi[//fs] has expressed her really exciting and happy mood after extraordinarily talented songstress; Asa, appreciated her songwriting skills on her latest album; “Omo Charlie Champagne.”

Asa posted a screenshot of the cover to Simi’s latest album; “Omo Charlie Champagne” on her Instagram with a caption that shows her love for the songwriting skills that made itself obvious on the project. She wrote; “Beautiful songwriting! Love.”

Simi on seeing Asa’s post and expression of love for her songwriting skills got overwhelmed with excitement and took a screenshot of the Asa’s Instagram post and posted it on her own Instagram page, revealing how much it means to her. She wrote;“This means a lot to me. Thank you (ending the words with a love emoji).”

Related forums
I Have Faced Several S*xual Harassments – Beautiful Model, Favour Phillip Speaks Up
Forum

I Have Faced Several S*xual Harassments – Beautiful Model, Favour Phillip Speaks Up

2 days ago
Singer, Simi Reveals Reason Behind #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge
Forum

Singer, Simi Reveals Reason Behind #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge

4 days ago
Popular Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals How Much He Was Paid for His First Movie
Forum

Popular Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals How Much He Was Paid for His First Movie

4 days ago
Seun Kuti Celebrates His Wife Chef Yeide As He Reveals It
Forum

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Wife Chef Yeide As He Reveals It's Her Birthday And Their Wedding Anniversary

4 days ago