He’s Married, What a Shame – Nigerians Slam Upcoming Actress Begging to Sleep With Davido

Forum 2 months ago

He’s Married, What a Shame – Nigerians Slam Upcoming Actress Begging to Sleep With Davido

Nigerians have lambasted an upcoming Nigerian actress after she revealed that her desire is to sleep with musician, Davido.

The lady took to social media to make the outrageous desire public.

In her post, the upcoming actress revealed that she intend to get intimate with Davido this year.

“I must knack Davido this year 😢😢” she wrote.

See reactions below:

iamtrinityguy wrote: He’s married please oooooo😂😂😂😂😂.

michael._u wrote: This is a threat and Davido needs to take legal actions incase she catches him off guard!

sasha_itota wrote: Him gbola na national cake na, if no be say him gbola cast am last year, he for still get like 3 more baby mamas bf this year end, but since him gbola embarrass am last year, Oga done dey respect himself, begin Carry him wife go everywhere make him no go loose guard 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

jaytee_yna wrote: Davido is married na only chioma em dey knack 😐.

blessingsunday: wrote Person serious gf😂 Sisterhood is ashamed of her.

See below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/f2c71ebeaf8e52da876f766b972c86cd.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth