I Have No Intentions Of Changing Because God Made No Mistakes When He Made Me – Tiwa Savage

Forum 1 week ago 0

I Have No Intentions Of Changing Because God Made No Mistakes When He Made Me – Tiwa Savage

Popular Nigerian singer/songwriter, Tiwa Savage has disclosed that she has no plans to change her lifestyle.

The ''Somebody's Son'' crooner shared a post reflecting on the idea of remaining her true self regardless of the personality expected of her by others.

Without stating who the message was directed to or the exact reason behind her reflection, she made this known via her Instagram story.

In her words,
“When someone says to me I haven’t changed. I say I have no intentions of changing becasue God made no mistakes when He made me.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/a0138a25582428f4fbe2ab43cb96d4b6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
In The Last Few Months It Got Really Bad – Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Health Struggle (Video)
Forum | 4 days ago

In The Last Few Months It Got Really Bad – Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Health Struggle (Video)

Keep going, God is good’ – Okocha tells nephew, Alex Iwobi amid cyberbullying
Forum | 1 week ago

Keep going, God is good’ – Okocha tells nephew, Alex Iwobi amid cyberbullying

I
Forum | 1 week ago

I'm So Happy To Have You As A Mother, I Appreciate Your Hardwork - Tiwa Savage Shares Message She Received From Her Son, Jamil

Economic Hardship: Nigeria Needs The Help Of God Urgently – Pastor Adeboye Says
Forum | 1 week ago

Economic Hardship: Nigeria Needs The Help Of God Urgently – Pastor Adeboye Says