I Have No Intentions Of Changing Because God Made No Mistakes When He Made Me – Tiwa Savage

Forum 2 months ago

I Have No Intentions Of Changing Because God Made No Mistakes When He Made Me – Tiwa Savage

Popular Nigerian singer/songwriter, Tiwa Savage has disclosed that she has no plans to change her lifestyle.

The ''Somebody's Son'' crooner shared a post reflecting on the idea of remaining her true self regardless of the personality expected of her by others.

Without stating who the message was directed to or the exact reason behind her reflection, she made this known via her Instagram story.

In her words,
“When someone says to me I haven’t changed. I say I have no intentions of changing becasue God made no mistakes when He made me.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/a0138a25582428f4fbe2ab43cb96d4b6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 4 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 4 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 6 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men