I’ll Talk About D’Prince at Right Time – Tunde Ednut Blasts Singer

Forum 2 months ago

I’ll Talk About D’Prince at Right Time – Tunde Ednut Blasts Singer

US-based blogger, Tunde Ednut has taken to Instagram to call out D’Prince.

This followed the exit of his signee, Ruger from his record label, Jonzing World.

Ruger, a few days ago, announced his departure from ‘Jonzing World’, a label owned by D’Prince where he also revealed that he was launching his new label, ‘Blown Boy Entertainment’.

Despite his departure, Ruger expressed gratitude to D’Prince for believing in him and their journey so far as he promised to keep the flag flying.

In a post on his Instagram story, he however credited Tunde Ednut for being the person who discovered him before handing him over to D’Prince.

Calling him a kingmaker, he appreciated him for the privilege.

Reacting to it, Tunde Ednut, via his Instagram page, sent a message to D’Prince stating that God sees his plain heart and transparency to D’Prince.

He promised to speak his mind when the time was right as he noted how people aren’t always who they seem to be.

Tunde added that when God honors him more, he wouldn’t stop helping people as that is what he is known for and God has brought him to the world to do.

“No matter what you do in this life, don’t let any human let you stop helping people in this life.

“So many things to say about D’Prince, but we go talk am another day. I don’t like to trend anymore, if not.

“I Sha don keep quiet since. If man no honor me, God will honor me.

“I will talk my mind when the time is right. People are not who they seem to be. @dprince God sees my plain heart to you and my transparency. God will honor me one day and I will never stop helping people. That’s what I am known for. That’s what God has brought me to this world to do. Time will tell. When the time is right, we go talk the full matter.

“God bless you @rugerofficial… NOW YOU ARE FREE!!! I’m happy for you. No one can stop your shine or your GRACE. God has destined you for greatness.

I don talk my mind. I no kuku send anybody”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself