Veteran Actress Ethel Ekpe Dies of Cancer (Photo)

Forum 2 months ago

Veteran Actress Ethel Ekpe Dies of Cancer (Photo)

Nollywood star, Ethel Aderemi, nee Ekpe has passed away.

She died of cancer on Wednesday in Lagos.

The sad news was confirmed by Dr Shaibu Husseini, the Director General of the National Film and Video Censors Board, NFVCB in a Facebook post on Wednesday night.

“I have been reliably informed that Ethel Ekpe, the screen beauty that delighted fans with her inimitable interpretation of the role of Segi in the defunct sitcom on Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, by Ken Saro Wiwa titled ‘Basi and Company’ has passed on.

“The actress and later day Pastor will be sorely missed. My family will particularly miss her because we named my second daughter Ethel, after her. Good night good woman,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues