Any Man Who Clubs All Day Not For Me – South African Singer, Tyla Says As She Confirms She's Single

Forum 2 months ago

Any Man Who Clubs All Day Not For Me – South African Singer, Tyla Says As She Confirms She's Single

Grammy-winning South African singer, Tyla has confirmed that she's single.

She made the revelation during a recent interview.

She also revealed her kind of man.

According to her, she is single because she wants to focus on her music career in the meantime.

Speaking in a recent interview with Power 96.5 FM, Miami, the ‘Water’ crooner said she prefers a man who plays video games over a man who is a habitual clubgoer.

The host asked, “Would you rather have a boyfriend who plays video games a lot or a boyfriend who is always in the club?”

Tyla replied, “Video games all day. A club guy? No! What the hell?

“I would rather have a boyfriend who plays video games than a boyfriend who is at the club every weekend. At least, I know the guy who plays video games will always be home with me. I also love being at home.”

On why she is single, she said: “Yes, I am single. I’m not playing with all of that right now. I am focusing on the prize.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger