My New Song, One Ticket has Damaged My Relationship - Kizz Daniel

Forum 5 years ago

My New Song, One Ticket has Damaged My Relationship - Kizz Daniel

Just few days ago, Kizz Daniel released a song; “One Ticket” featuring Davido which has gained massive love and acceptance throughout the country. The Shocking thing now is that lots of music fans are revealing that the song has been causing relationship break-ups and misunderstanding due to the strong realistic and emotional message it contains.

Many have revealed as well that it has helped them overcome slavery and inferiority in their relationships and caused them to take decisions that although will be painful but will certainly turn out to be a heart-warming one in the aftermath.

A twitter user just yesterday tagged Kizz Daniel in a tweet telling him the “One Ticket” song has caused a lot of relationship meltdown and the talented singer replied; “Including mine”.

We just hope the song will not shift it gaze over here to our relationships and shatter it and we hope yours escapes too.

[ Download Track Here ]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot
Forum | 3 hours ago

New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life
Forum | 3 hours ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life

Daniel Radcliffe ‘Will Continue To Support the Rights of All LGBTQ People’
Forum | 16 hours ago

Daniel Radcliffe ‘Will Continue To Support the Rights of All LGBTQ People’

The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish Trailer Previews Upcoming Nickelodeon Reboot
Forum | 16 hours ago

The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish Trailer Previews Upcoming Nickelodeon Reboot