Shock As Nigerian Housewife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Own Mother In Nasarawa

Forum 2 months ago

Shock As Nigerian Housewife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Own Mother In Nasarawa

A family in Nasarawa State is facing turmoil as a housewife alleges that her husband betrayed her by engaging in an extramarital affair and sleeping with her own mother.

According to The Nation, Doris, whose surname is withheld, revealed that her six-year-old son accidentally uncovered the clandestine relationship between her 46-year-old husband and her mother.

Curiously, Doris’s mother, Madam Cynthia (surname withheld), did not deny the alleged romance between her and her son-in-law when her daughter confronted her with the allegation.

Rather, she told her daughter that she was in a relationship with her son-in-law (her daughter’s husband), Joseph, before they got married, and it was the best romance opportunity she had 20 years after she lost her husband.

Madam Cynthia said:
“My husband died about 20 years ago, and I never found another man of my dream until I met Joseph.

“He is a kind and generous gentleman. He is also very strong and very good in bed.

“He gave me the most satisfaction I ever had with a man in bed. Because of that, I did not want to lose his company, so I recommended him to you (Doris).

“I insisted that he must get married to you so you could have a taste of what he is made of.”

Doris, 28, had got married to Joseph, a sales manager with a private company, oblivious of the fact that he and her mother were dating.

As it later turned out, it was Madam Cynthia that actually persuaded Joseph to marry her daughter (Doris), who at that time was based in Keffi as a student of Nasarawa State University.

Since Doris was not visiting Lafia regularly, she had no idea how intimate her mother and Joseph were.

To worsen matters, Doris was not coming to Lafia most times her school was on holiday as she chose to take up some casual jobs in Keffi despite that her mother was running a big restaurant in Lafia where Joseph got to know her.

The Nation reports that Joseph’s affair with Madam Cynthia was so discreet that it was difficult for any observer to know what was going on between them.

Joseph was said to be in the habit of closing late in the office, after which he would wait for Madam Cynthia at his Lafia apartment after closing her restaurant.

The bubble burst on January 18 when Madam Cynthia visited her daughter’s matrimonial home in New Nyanyan, Karu Local Government Area, Nasarawa State. Joseph was said to have moved to Nyanyan for the sake of proximity to his wife for whom he had secured a civil service job in Abuja.

As it was customary between them, Joseph and his mother-in-law (Cynthia) decided to engage in fresh sessions of romance during the visit. Unfortunately, their six-year-old son ran into them in one of the sessions and later let the cat out of the bag.

Distraught Doris, who narrated the incident to a close friend of hers in a recorded telephone voice, said: 
“I met my husband through my mother in Lafia in 2018.

“I had just completed my NYSC (national youth service) and she introduced him to me as someone who was very good and generous, and would never maltreat me.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 4 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 5 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims