Iyanya Appreciates Davido For Career Advancement in Paris

Forum 2 months ago

Iyanya Appreciates Davido For Career Advancement in Paris

Singer Iyanya has written an appreciation post for singer, Davido.

He thanked David for giving him an opportunity to boast his career.

The expression of gratitude follows Iyanya’s appearance at Davido’s concert in Paris, France, on Tuesday January 31.

During the event, Davido invited Iyanya, known for his hit track ‘Kukere‘ to the stage during which Iyanya thanked Davido for the opportunity.

Taking to his Twitter account, Iyanya shared his reflections from the concert.

He stated that the experience reinforced the importance of engaging in music tours, especially for singers like him with a vast catalogue spanning over a decade.

Expressing his enthusiasm for interacting with fans, Iyanya also took the opportunity to reconfirm the release date of his forthcoming album.

He wrote: “Thank you @davido for the opportunity to engage my fans in Paris. The screams are clear that we we still got more than enough to offer, my Album drop 2nd February, make sure you listen.

“Today was an opportunity to say this, for artiste like me with a huge catalog spanning over a decade, we should tour more often and engage bigger audiences. Did that today in Paris with @davido and my UK x European Tour starts on the 17th and we will go hard.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30