If You Nor Reconcile With Sophia And Imade, You Can’t Win the Grammy - Uche Maduagwu Tells Davido

Forum 2 months ago

If You Nor Reconcile With Sophia And Imade, You Can’t Win the Grammy - Uche Maduagwu Tells Davido

Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has again lashed out at singer, Davido.

He warned Davido that if he fails to recouncile with his babymama, Sophia Momodu and their daughter, Imade he will not win a grammy.

He made the statement on his Instagram page.

See his post below: 

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a38772c37804f8dcbc411f38e38f9e7.jpg

“You deserve more than 20 Grammy Awards only if you give IMADE the same Attention

Wey you Dey give your IBEJI.

Davido, you are very talented and one of

Africa’s Biggest Afrobeats singer, but it willDeartake a MIRACLE for you to Win 2024 Grammys if you no reconcile with Sophia to be closer to IMADE. I prayed for over 7 days before God revealed this to me.

Remember SEY Na when you born IMADE

your music grow internationally, if you want to win 2024 Grammys, beg Sophia.

I wept when i listened carefully to

Sophia’s story, honestly, no SINGLE mum should go through what she #shared on social media. I see a lot of comments on social media criticizing Sophia, in fact, with the way some Dey give opinion on her matter, you go think say Dem know how she and

#Davido know themselves. Abeg, you Na Dey close to this two pass Aunty TIWA? So if Aunty TIWA Dey support Sophia, does that not mean anything?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues